Let's be acquainted

Let's be acquainted
Press the picture to get information about us

суббота, 17 апреля 2010 г.

Geometry for children


I am looking for unusual very interesting children books an tasks to stimulate my child brain development. Among them I have one book ("Karapuz" publishing house, the title is "Colured compositions")
I like it very much. It is about introduction to geometry for toddlers. We began to read it when Seva was approximately 2 year old boy. Most of the tasks were too hard for him. Today we tried again. And I see a progress but unfortunately a lot of tasks still very difficult. But I think it is very very usefull. And we'll try more and more....

If you are interested in it. I made some photos from book.


The first picture - what is the different figure (there can be a lot of answers).





Do you like it? Do you know more interesting tasks by geometry, please share...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий