Let's be acquainted

Let's be acquainted
Press the picture to get information about us

воскресенье, 11 апреля 2010 г.

About us

Hello!
About the blog name.
If you have come here in hope to look for entertaining stories about the unusual child you are mistaken.
I do not consider my child as the child prodigy in the standard sense. I do not put a problem to bring up the genius to amaze mankind! As well as all mums
I dream a little bit of bringing up creative person with a wide range of interests. And of cource to bring up a real man becouse Seva is a boy :)
In my blog I am going to share with finds, ideas on a theme "games, development and training of children".

About My son
My son's name is Seva. He is 3 year old. I
love him very much (two months ago I have given birth to another little boy Phillip but it is another story :)))
Seva likes reading books, castles from building blocks and Lego, buzzing in his cars as any ordinary child.
And he has simply inexplicable thirst of knowledge. Our house is filled up by children's encyclopaedias and different clever books. And he asks me to read and read and read. His favourite themes for conversation and games - dinosaurs, ancient people, knights and locks, history heroes. And If I make a mistake in the name of dinosaur he will be very upset. He likes poems ( learn them by heart without any difficulties), likes to draw, guess riddles. And recently he has learnt to read. Seva visits swiming pool and school of development for small children. He adores to visit theatres and almost each day off he goes there.

Our friends have nicknamed our Seva the small child prodigy. Have nicknamed because of his interesting thoughts, wide interests and immense curiosity in not children's questions.
But they do not know about our lessons and games. I invent our games, I select for him books, I keep up useful conversations...
Certainly, I know about genetic predisposition. For example, there are themes which are uninteresting. And I can do nothing with it. And there are themes that have very big response in his head. And he can understand them better me.
This is it. If you know some secrets and have necessary information every mom will get the same results (and maybe much better). I am going to share the information I have collected and invented.
You are wellcome!

I am a housewife. My hobby is my children
I believe that for every mom her child is a miracle, child prodidgy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий